These are my thoughts
and also some other people's thoughts
I have lots of ideas and thoughts. They are not necessarily good or practical, or even make sense, but I have them, and don't really have anything to do with them. That is, until now: the world wide web has become a fine place for people to stand on their own soapbox and speak at the assembled crowd (even if there isn't one! Lack of two way communication insures that, unless I try very hard, I can't figure out if there is one. But, of course there is at least a small one (you), and I digress). By coincidence, have just procured a piece of this, the World Wide Web. What luck!
- sesquipedalia big words used almost entirely correctly.
- beauty is just the right amount of insanity. Probably? At least, that is what I think.
- whatcomesnext What is it that comes next? I don't know; do you?
- happiness and other stuff: my thoughts about them
- tools tools i used in the creation of this website
- chaos a poem about chaos and perception
- nonsense a poem about nothing at all, and in that nothingness, something.
- koan a poem about the sound of one hand clapping, a koan in zen buddhism by Hakuin Ekaku
- human a poem about what it means to be human
- why a short religious text written by me in the eighth grade
- videos generative art, fractal, and feedback videos made with processing and other things
- gallery a gallery of pictures i've moslty created as generative art, focusing on fractals and filters
- links a lot of links to other websites, pictures, and videos that i found interesting
- about me i'm a soooper important person to know about
- a more practical about for people that want to know things
- about boom! pow! kabang!